Art Impressions Watercolor Stamps I-2436 Plant Stand
Art Impressions Watercolor Stamps I-2436 Plant Stand. By art impressions $22.00 sale $17.59. Three houses to mix and match in your watercolor scenes.

See more ideas about art impressions, art impressions cards, art impressions stamps. Art impressions watercolor series stamp sets (flowers, greenery, containers) watercolor paper. I'm having a lot of fun with those.
So We Always Always Like To Pop In And See What Everyone's Making.
So, welcome to art impressions back to basics. Potted plant trio card march (1) bold flowers card See more ideas about art impressions, art, rubber stamps.
That Was Started By Carla Es Morgan And She Started The Stamp Group And It's Just Grown.
Aa1375 grass clump, aa1370 small wild grass, f3022 small grass stalks, f1723 lg. I think there's 2500 people now. Another watercolor challenge from art impressions.
I Used Ai Stamps, Except For The Balloon And Sentiment, And My New Set Of Watercolor Pencils From Derwent.
Images watercolor cards floral watercolor watercolor paintings watercolors watercolor ideas scrapbooking scrapbook supplies art impressions stamps. I created this somewhat masculine scene with art impressions stamps from the set southwest, the rustic container set, the grass from the foliage set 1, and the furries set. Perfect that i had it cut out as the friday free 4 all challenge at splitcoast is smiles :
I Decided To Try Case’ing A Card By Ruthann Plant.
Um and just super super inspiring. Hello friends, welcome to another watercolor weekend roundup on the art impressions blog. But absolutely love the artistry that we see on that page.
By Art Impressions $17.19 Sale $13.75.
I used acetate for the cake stand cover, stamped with white stazon then cut out by hand. By art impressions $22.00 sale $17.59. I'm having a lot of fun with those.
Comments
Post a Comment